Plexiglass in place in Simmons Hall to provide additional protection.
On campus, staff are busy making physical changes in our buildings.
- New signage is being placed as visual reminders of campus expectations for all employees, students and guests.
- Shared spaces (such as lobbies and waiting areas) and workstations are being rearranged to provide for 6 feet of distancing.
- Classrooms and labs are being rearranged to adhere to social distancing guidelines. See more lower on this page.
- Employees are helping to conduct daily disinfection of common areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed to provide additional protection.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Akron Polymer Training Center 103
Arts & Sciences 145
Arts & Sciences 107